Here is how to get in touch with me...
Fill out the form below and I'll get back to you in 48 hours, if a response is required.
I get a lot of messages through this site. Just like everybody else, my time is limited and I need to cut back and prioritize where I spend my time. If you have a question that pertains to model boat building, feel free to use the form below.
Also, make sure you read the info below to better help our communication.
Questions that will be answered:
I will do my best to answer questions that are:
- Courteous, specific, well formulated and to the point.
- All questions and comments related to the plans I sell will be answered.
- In the same fashion, any questions and comments related to the "how-tos" on this site will be answered.
Questions that will NOT be answered:
I will not respond to questions like:
- Requests to do your homework or school assignment for you. Later in life hopefully you'll understand and thank me.
- Questions about plans not on this site and/or requests to help find plans. Use the plans store, model boat plans page or maritime book page for that. For any other plans, please do your own research.
- Questions that are vague, or too general, to figure out what the application is. I don't have time to fill in all the gaps or expand a subject to cover every nuance.
- Solicitations for SEO and other website services.
- Solicitations for junk made overseas with one exception: I'm looking for a reliable source for plastic scale model propellers with M2 and M4 threads, at wholesale prices. I would need free samples - contact me for a shipping address.
- MESSAGES WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS. IT IS CONSIDERED SCREAMING
- messages with improper punctuation it becomes tiring on my eyes and hard on my brain so i will ignore them
- Messages with numerals in place of words or heavy on acronyms. It's just lazy.
How to better your odds for an answer:
- Take your time filling out the form
- Collect your thoughts and edit your message before you hit "Submit"
- A "thank you" goes a long way
- When filling out the form below, make sure your return e-mail is correct. If not, you'll never hear from me simply because of a simple typo!
Return to Homepage