Emily Clair, Part Two
by Gilbert Misson
Hi Petter. I thought I should update you on the Emily Claire, she failed her first tank test. The hull was very unstable in the water and rolled around far to much. Even when I added ballast to the boat it was to unstable to go ahead with the building. So it was back to the drawing board to redesign the hull. I have made the hull 50mm deeper draft and straighter in the sides and stern ,and also added stabilizers to the hull. It sits nice in the water now and has taken the roll out of the hull. I will continue with the building and put up some more pictures when I have it ready to go in the water. I have added some more pictures of the redesigned hull.